COVID-19 FIS Passport
- Based on the latest FIS Covid-19 Guidelines, Covid-19 FIS Passport will apply at WJC Bansko 2021
- All team members have to register personally in FIS Passport system through:
- Access CODE: FIS2021
Georgi Maximov, M.D.,
tel. +359 886 66 12 48
General Measu res and Rules of conduct
- Health is the highest priority, that’s why solidarity and individual responsibility are required.
- Don’t travel to Bansko with COVID-19 symptoms.
- Teams should avoid contacts with non-team members.
- Teams should follow and observe the restricted areas for teams.
Most important rules
- Always keep the mouth-nose protection mask and distance of 1.5 m. in all event venues, accredited zones, public areas and transports.
- Wash hands frequently and use hand sanitisers.
- Change masks frequently.
- Hand sanitisers will be available at the several event venues, but always take yours with you.
If you feel sick
- Avoid contact with other people
- Isolate yourself and contact your Team captain
- Contact the OC’s Covid-19 manager